Saturday, February 28, 2009

people who love Cora

Rebecca's sister Shirley and Elise
Rebecca's sister Angela
Caleb and Cora
Rebecca's sister Gwen
Caleb, Grandpa Jack, Luke
Grandma Lois
Matt's parents Grandpa David and Grandma Debra
Rebecca's brother Rob, Autum and Carter
Emily and Mike (Matt's brother)
Emily
Matt's brother Trevor
Rebecca's Mom Nana
Mardee and Spencer (Rebecca's brother)
Evan and Ann (Rebecca's sister)

We are so glad we have such wonderful family who support us and take care of us. Thank you so much. We love you.

7 comments:

Lael said...

So sweet!!!! Welcome to our world Cora!

Gwen+Rans said...

I love you! Your pictures are breath taking! I think you should be a photographer!

Aaron and Meg said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I hope all is going well.

Jessica Madsen said...

She is so beautiful, and precious. We can't wait until we get to hold her too!

Jayci said...

I love this post. It's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great photos of baby Cora in the arms of your family members. Your family is truly awesome!!!

JaKe and NaT* said...

she is so beautiful!! i love all your post of her.. can't wait to see her in real life! LOVE THE TUTU!! HAHAHA