Friday, February 20, 2009

My first Blog BOOK!


Using Blurb I made a book from my blog for the year 2008. I am so excited, because this is like a journal and scrapbook in one and it is a real bound book! I love it. After I first downloaded blurb booksmart it wouldn't sustain blogger but I checked it later and it was working. The editing process was really user friendly and kind of fun. I am excited to archive our family happenings this way, it cost about $35.00 for a 66 page book. Definitely worth it.

6 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

what in the world is this?! I LOVE it! I need to figure out how to do that, that is really neat! I hope you're doing well. We are excited to see this little girl! GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

That's cool!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got blurb to work. I had the same problem. I've only done photobooks with Mypublisher.com, but like the pricing of blurb better. :) You're book is beautiful. We look at our books all the time. It's the initial reason i began blogging :)

So we saw Starr & Calder tonight and of course were wondering about you and the arrival of that lil' angel! Much luv, trina

OneBrilliantGirl said...

Yay! I need to get going on our book too. I was hoping to see a new update on a little baby on here this morning...maybe this week. We're anxiously awaiting the great news :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cool! We really want to make one now!!!

sherbugs said...

That looks awesome and for only $35!?!? I feel inspired to go and take more pictures and blog more :) What a great way to preserve all your adventures and memories.