
I went to my 36 week appointment today, and I actually didn't gain weight these last 2 weeks! And I usually measure right on the dot of weeks with centimeters but a centimeter under...I know the growing usually slows toward the end as the baby runs out of room, so no need to worry. I guess this means the time is starting to near for the birth of this little one. If she decides to follow her brother's timing she will be here in two weeks, but maybe she has a different plan. She can't come too early because Matt goes to his annual Society of Range Management conference this Saturday for almost a week in Albuquerque, New Mexico (so keep us in your prayers, but pray for her to come right after Matt gets back). I don't think she is coming too soon because I haven't got the nesting instinct yet (that wonderful drive to clean out cupboards and the like, nope not there yet). We are so excited for her arrival! I guess I better pack my bag.
8 comments:
You are so adorable, honestly it's not fair! I'm with you on waiting for that nesting instinct to kick in. I just feel tired all the time, but there is so much to do! Can't wait to see pictures of this little one.
Kari
Oh! I can't believe it's already almost time! I WILL pray she won't come while Matt's gone...that would be terrible!
You are a cute one! And having a cute little girl, how exciting! My Dr. went out of town the week I was due and she told me to keep my legs crossed. So, keep those legs crossed! Except it didn't work and I had him while she was gone. But you have time, you'll be fine. Girls are so fun!
You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!! You look so good! I am so excited to see this litte baby girl! Are you going to name her Corah?
Sorry, being a nurse I have to put my 2 cents in. It sounds like you may have dropped and that is why you are measuring a little smaller?? My mom also told me that when she was getting close to delivery she would stop gaining weight. I hope it's soon...but like you said not too soon!!
If you want you can drop your boys off at our house day...or night. I don't know if you have someone to watch them when it's time for your baby to come but we would be happy to.
Oh my gosh, you look AMAZING at 36 weeks!!! Not long now!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!! We can't wait to see some pictures of your GORGEOUS little girl.
Wow! You look great! I wish I looked that beautiful pregnant! We are so excited for the arrival of your baby girl! Good luck with everything, we will be keeping you in our prayers!
You are a hot little mamma! I can't wait to hold that sweet little girl in my arms (after Matthew gets home of course).
See you Saturday!
Good luck with the upcoming weeks! A little girl is going to be so fun for you and Matt. We will definately keep you in our prayers..I know all to well about the worries of a husband not being around for the delivery. (For both Madelyn and Jalen)But fortunately for both, Alan was there so I'm sure the same will go for you!
Post a Comment