
Carly, Elizabeth, Mardee, Savanah, Rebecca, Juana, Ann, Ang

Neil, Ang, Elise, Ann, Shirley, Gwen, Rebecca, Mom
My sister Angela organized a really fun lunch outing to Brick Oven...my mom, sisters, sister in law, darling nieces, cousin, and a couple of friends got together to celebrate our little girl that is soon to arrive. I was spoiled with some adorable baby gear. Neil came and crashed the all girl thing but he made up for it by taking some great pictures (if he sees a camera laying around he is sure to take a few shots with it and usually one of himself).
3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun. I had a great time! Neil loves the camera doesn't he? Why does my head always look so much larger than everyone else's??
Sounds like an amazing day of celebration. Not long now!!!
Yeah for girlie gifts! I can't wait to see this precious girl!
Post a Comment