Thursday, February 12, 2009

cute boys

Luke has learned to skip...he runs across the room singing "skipper, skipper, skipper, hop" at the hop he turns around and heads the other way, back and forth. He is so adorable! Gwen was watching him last night and she said he tried to do the splits but then turns to her and says "that hurts my feelings."

Caleb says he is not looking forward to Valentine's Day, he thinks that it is the worst holiday, you know, yucky stuff. He got really mad at me when I teased him about it. I thought he was too young to care? He then told me about how certain boys were kissing their hands and then putting their hands on girls cheeks. And his best friend likes a girl. But he is adamantly against the whole idea. But I said what about me? Can you be my Valentine? I guess that isn't as bad.

Note to self:
cutting own bangs when pregnant = not cute bangs
Has anyone else done drastic things they regret when pregnant?

5 comments:

Kerri said...

The drastic things I did while pregnant, always included major crying fits! Luke is so adorable! I'm glad you posted that!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Caleb is sensible, he's wise for his young age. That little Lukers is a doll and as for the bangs, I've done that kinda not-thinking-it through stuff and didn't even have being pregnant as an excuse!! lol

Rob & Autum said...

Your boys are so cute. I love the little they say and do.
The girl who cuts my hair wouldn't let me do anything drastic while I was pregnant or post partum for that same reason, but don't worry there were plenty of other things!!

Your bows are so cute. Where did you get the clips to make them. I just got some flowers and headbands for presents from a lady in orem who is going out of business. If you need headbands to go with your flowers they are 3 for $3. If you want to check out her site wwww.crownyourprincess.blogspot.com
or I could just give you some of mine!

Rob & Autum said...

P.S...I bet your bangs look great!

Have you been to the doctor again?Are you having any more contractions/pains? Let us know!!

Anonymous said...

I think we all could use a picture of those bangs! You should also take a short little video clip of Luke doing his skipping routine and post it! I'll bet you're counting the hours until your baby girl arrives!