
Santa comes to our ward every year, and we even see him at church sometimes! Caleb and Luke got to sit on his lap at the ward party. Caleb was really quiet when he told him he wanted a "batcave" and Luke listened to everything he said and told him wanted a "ship, a pirate ship."
4 comments:
Great pictures of your two boys! Luke looks adorable. Caleb on the other hand looks like he may have gotten to the age where Santa is "only for little kids". Looks like fun, nonetheless!
I love our Santa! Caleb looks so grown up and mature!
Good thinking Caleb and Luke.... I want a bat cave and a pirate ship. How cool would that be?
Rabecky,
You are an amazing mother! I am always amazed at how you can turn anything into a teaching moment. You have a crazy amount of gifts and talents, and you are so sweet to share them (even with odd random individuals). . . you know who I'm talking about. I continue to learn from your example and I just wanted you to know that you are my sanity! I love, love, love you!
Post a Comment