Thursday, December 11, 2008

Breakfast in Bed


This morning we woke up and Caleb was clanking around, but before I could get up he told me to go get back in bed. He brought us cereal, a tangelo orange and juice in bed on a cookie sheet. I wondered what brought on this nice gesture, then he handed us this coupon, it says "Good for 1 breakfast in bed"...he got this Holiday Gift Kit from a kids meal at Wendy's last night with Matt, with ideas on gift giving for others. I guess fast food isn't all that bad right? There was a wish list in it as well that he could fill out and he kind of laughed and said that is a long list.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's such a sweet, thoughtful boy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you've got a great couple of kids! Must be good parenting! :-)

Jordan said...

Sweet! I just don't see that happening at my house!