Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wedding dress shopping

This is what happens when you take boys wedding dress shopping!
Elise, Luke, Caleb
Resting or picking you decide
The bride to be...Ann
Angela
Rebecca and Gwen

My sisters and I met for lunch and then went wedding dress shopping with Ann, who is getting married in November. It was a lot of fun to be together, the kids were pretty patient until they started to get bored! We all had a turn at trying to entertain them. We had a great time.

9 comments:

Kari said...

Oh so fun but you are brave to take the kids.

Unknown said...

LOL - good thing I gave them that added burst of sugar toward the end. I should mention that Caleb is the champ at Simon Says.

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! Looks like you all had a really fun day. Congratulations to your sister Ann!!!

Nona said...

It is always fun to have outing like that. Looks like you had fun!

Sara said...

how fun!! i am so happy for ann- she is so gorgeous! send her- and all your sisters- my love!

Sara said...

you are so sweet- yes, please feel free to post it!

Unknown said...

We do think alike sometimes, all of us at different times. Weird - must be related or sunthin'.

Gwen+Rans said...

Can we say Nappy? How is it when you are trying to be goofy you still look hot?

MommyMert said...

**GiggleS!** Your boys are champs.

I love having sisters! :) Glad you had a great time.