Matt and Caleb are on an amazing adventure which I will blog about after they get home! So Luke and I have been spending our days together. This morning I was working on my young women lesson for church tomorrow and he was quietly playing with his stuffed animals, and I realized I was ignoring him, so I said "I am not very fun today, am I" His honest reply was "No." So we will go to jumping jacks together and do something fun. I also wanted to write some funny things he has said about the baby and other things.
"Open your mouth so I can see the baby."
Repeatedly, "Do you have a baby in your tummy?"
When asked if he wants a baby brother or a baby sister he says "I want a big boy."
"Can the baby see your bones?'
Luke informed me "I lived there (meaning my tummy) but I didn't want to, I was squished and held my feet."
I love little Luke, I mean BIG Luke, if you call him little he gets really upset and continually talks about how he is getting bigger, that he has big feet like Uncle Evan (Ann's fiance), he even calls himself a "big American." He may have a slight case of "little man syndrome", hopefully he will grow out of it so he doesn't have to buy the big trucks and wear the heel lifts to feel bigger (just kidding, I am sure he will "grow" out of it). Lately he sings at the top of his lungs "I am proud to be a kid!" Which is from a song that he has changed the lyrics to. So cute, I mean cool!
9 comments:
Luke is so funny! Those things you wrote about him and the baby are cute. I love how kids just say what they think.
I didn't any of those things about you and Matt. You two make the best couple and compliment each other really well.
Luke is so awesome! So cute (& cool!) I seriously LOLed when I read his baby comments! He's always been so full of life and so funny.
By the way - I love your new 'fall' background. It's SO cute! Love it!
Your boys are so cute. I was wondering if you were pregnant but didn't dare to ask. Congats! Kids say the funniest things.
So darling!!!
Loving the fall feel to your blog! :) Good Job!! To add your picture, go to the layout, click on the edit of the header. There should be an image area, choose that, browse for you picture (you probably want to minimize the size), than select behind title and description. :) Save it up! Cant wait to see..
I love my COOL nephews. They are so macho already... lol! I'm excited for the baby, whether it's a big boy or a wee lit'll girl!
That "white kid"/"big American" is tall! I'm glad the kids all like Evan so much.
What a cute character! I really enjoyed reading this post, especially his comments about being a "big American." Pretty darn cute!
What a great post!!! Sounds like you and Luke had a good time while the rest of the family was away. Luke is so precious!!! I love that he said "Open your mouth so I can see the baby!" That is so classic!! He is going to be such a great BIG brother!
Post a Comment