
I can't believe Caleb is going to school all day! We met his teachers yesterday, who seem very nice (he has team teachers), and paid for school lunches. I can't believe he will be there to eat school lunch, who is going to help him open his milk? Or make sure he eats enough? I guess everyone goes through this but it is hard to see him growing up. When I was walking him to his classroom this morning we were holding hands but once we got in school he let go, I guess that is embarrassing to hold your Mom's hand in school. But I didn't let him get away without a kiss and a hug. Caleb was realizing the reality that he would be at school all day, but he is handling it well and I think just a little bit excited.
6 comments:
Wow. Your kids are growing up so fast! I know Caleb will do so well in school 'cause he's always been such a smarty and because he's had such a good mom that's raised him! I guess you won't be without 2 kids at home for too long! Yeah! I can't wait to see what you're gonna have. What if you actually had a girl...it would be amazing!
Growing up is so hard for everyone but somehow moms and kids have survived it for a little while. :) Just a little though. :)
I can't believe your Caleb is that old!! He will love school I am sure. So, I am actually coming to Utah this Friday and will be there for all of the month of September. We have to get together. I will call you.
How scary and exciting! I know I will have those same fears in a few years from now! Hopefully we will see you on Sun. if we go visit uncle Richard.
I didn't even think about needing help to open his milk!!! Oh no! One of the first things I asked when Caleb got home today was, did you eat all of your lunch? I was really worried about that too! Funny moms!
That is so incredibly precious. Caleb will surely be a genius in no time. Right now we can't wait for Emma to go to school. But I am sure we will regret saying that later.
Post a Comment