Sunday, July 27, 2008

News Flash! Caleb lost his first tooth


Caleb wiggled and wiggled that tooth and it finally came out when we tied a string around it and pulled. His permanent tooth is already trying to move in. How do all those big permanent teeth fit in that little mouth? Caleb put his tooth under his pillow and when he woke up Matt and I could hear him in his bedroom say "Just a quarter?," we laughed and Matt told him to come show us and he tried acting excited and said he got a quarter, but when we explained it was Susan B Anthony DOLLAR he was happier.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I LOVE toothless grins and for some reason it is just a little cuter on boys I think. I hope the Tooth Fairy was very generous.

kari

Jayci said...

Wow! Caleb is getting so big! That's so much fun to see him missing a tooth!

Anonymous said...

Boy, he is already loosing teeth - they sure do grow up fast. Cute picture!

jen said...

So cute!!!