



It seems when we are outside the are always bugs to find. On our walk yesterday at the river trail there was this snail making it's slow but steady trek across the path to the other side. We sat and observed it, as it left its slimy trail behind it, the boys being totally enthralled by its every move. Worms were also found this morning as we were watering some flowers, I will not touch them but I will encourage them to go ahead and pick them up, Luke especially does not have a problem with the slimy covered creatures. Having boys who enjoy the smallest creatures really makes me enjoy the world around me more. So thanks to my beautiful boys for making mundane things come to life.
3 comments:
I'm tagging you! check out my blog for the rules...I can't wait to see your post!
I love that trail but neither of my kids will touch the slimy critters. Great picture of the snail.
What cute pictures of the boys and their bugs.
Post a Comment