Thursday, April 3, 2008

SWEET'S CANDY FACTORY

Caleb, Emily, Mardee, Savanah, Joey, Luke, Rebeca, Elise


My sister in law Mardee took us to the sweet's candy factory! It was so interesting to see how jelly beans, salt-water taffy, chocolate cinnamon bears (my favorite) are made. It was overwhelming to see how much sugar and candy they have! It is kind of crazy when you think of the world and how much need there is and how much candy we consume. I think it is good to see how things are made and that they just don't appear at the stores. The sweet's factory is the number one producer for salt water taffy, I am guessing there must be a lot of parades out there. The kids loved the tour and hanging out with their cousins, but they loved the samples and candy we got to take home with us the most.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Where is this place? I must go!