Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Skiing

Luke
Matt and Caleb
Caleb snowboarding

We took the boys to Sundance to the free tow rope they have there that is perfect for learning. Caleb tried snowboarding for the first time and liked it pretty well, he was learning quickly how to turn and slow down but became a little frustrated when he would fall down. We put skis on Luke for the first time and he loved it, one of us would let him go and the other would catch him. We need to go again before the season ends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had an absolute blast! Nice and sunny and warm, but still wintery! Caleb and Luke have probably skied and boarded as much as Dohnele and I have done either in our lifetimes!

Kate said...

This looks like so much fun. I cant wait to take my kids. I think we might try next year. I get to actually go skiing this week after a 2 year drought. I am so excited. Your boys are so darling. We really do need to get together. Now that it is warming up we could do somethign fun outside. Have you ever been to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving point. Maybe we could do that in a few weeks. I will email you.

OneBrilliantGirl said...

Oh my! Your kids are not old enough to ski!! I can't believe how fast they grow up. What a fun day for you guys. Hope all is well...we missed being home for Easter. When I saw all of your photos it really made me homesick. It's so nice that you can be close to home for a quick weekend get away. I'm jealous!

Jordan said...

You guys are such fun parents! Our kids are missing out!