




Last weekend Matt's parents invited us to go to St. George and stay in their condo. We drove through some nasty weather but it was definitely worth it once we were there and had a great time relaxing. It was a little chilly for swimming but I think we were so desperate for warmth it felt good to bounce from hot tub to pool. Caleb and Luke love spending time with their Uncle Trevor. I went to a few homes for the home show down there with Matt's parents. It is so fun to see what is being done now in new construction. I like gathering ideas for the "some day" when we will build a home. It was such a nice break to get away from the cold and enjoy good company, good food and a good time. Enjoy the pictures...
3 comments:
Glad you guys had such a great weekend. We love the pictures of your handsome young men.
Your boys are so brave...swimming in winter, snow in socks...the weather can't stop those boys! They're great!
What a fun break, my kids would do anything to be swimming outside now!
Post a Comment