Saturday, February 2, 2008

Living Planet Aquarium






We decided to go somewhere fun when Matt returned home. We enjoyed seeing the Utah native aquatic animals and more from around the world. It is a nice place to visit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so lucky to have a big aquarium like that! I wish we had something neat like an aquarium here in Medford to take Emma to. Anyway, looks like you all had a great time!

Gwen+Rans said...

Man! I'm sorry I missed that one. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Please take a picture of Luke doing his eyebrow trick and Caleb doing the Lazy eye. I could use a good chuckle. :)

Kari said...

Hello I found your blog through Jordan and it is so cute. Just thought I would say hi.

Kari Robinette

Kari said...

Rebecca- I'm so glad you found us! You have been added to our blog and please feel free to add us to yours! Your boys are so cute!
PS. What pageant were you in?

Kari

Jordan said...

So fun...we haven't been there yet! We better plan a trip to SL!