I feel I must post about President Hinckley, he has definitely been on my mind. I cried when I heard the news mostly because he is so dear and I will miss him, but of course I know it is for the best and know he is so happy to be with his wife. It is hard to imagine our lives without President Hinckley, he accomplished so much and he was always so positive and encouraging. I was 15 when he became the prophet and he really focused on the youth of the church often, I always felt like trying harder to be better after listening to him speak. He was so down to earth and definitely his sense of humor was so cute that anyone who met him couldn't help but like him. What an amazing man of God and dear prophet. I think we will have a FHE to remember him tonight. Luke also shares his birthday, President Hinckley was 95 when Luke was born.
http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/
No comments:
Post a Comment