Hooray!We love your blog and are so happy that you guys decided to do one.We have your site bookmarked and we will check it often.P.S. Caleb and Luke are so handsome!
I'm glad you figured out how to put the links of other bloggers on your site. Sorry I never got back to you on that. And I need your phone number if you want to email it to me. The one I have doesn't work. And I love your blog. It's fun huh.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hooray!
We love your blog and are so happy that you guys decided to do one.
We have your site bookmarked and we will check it often.
P.S. Caleb and Luke are so handsome!
I'm glad you figured out how to put the links of other bloggers on your site. Sorry I never got back to you on that. And I need your phone number if you want to email it to me. The one I have doesn't work. And I love your blog. It's fun huh.
Post a Comment